OCR Ethics H573/2 Revision Course (Student Licence)
A Complete Course for A level students, with both content and training in A grade writing skills
This course has been carefully designed in ten-minute bites to maximise your A grade potential by emphasising key content, the structure of thought in ethical theories and building skills for top essay-writing step by step. There is a downloadable coursebook with a summary of the content and exercises for you to do. The course has additional material on the peped site which follows the same structured approach, and contains model essay samples. In addition, content is reinforced by my peped books and revision guides. Just bring your motivation and a bit of time!
Ethical Theories, Meta-ethics, Applied Ethics (business ethics, euthanasia and sexual ethics), Conscience.
Peter Baron studied PPE at Oxford and later gained an MLitt at Newcastle in Hermeneutics. He trained as an Economics Teacher in 1982, and taught at Tonbridge School 1982-1991, before becoming a Church of England Priest (1993-2004) and Vicar of Holy Trinity, Northwood. He taught Religious Studies at Wells Cathedral School from 2006-2012 before becoming a full-time writer.
He is the author of:
- Religious Studies Ethics Revision Complete Guide
- Model Essays for OCR GCE Religious Studies
- Religious Studies: Ethics OCR Revision Guide New Spec Year 2
- Religious Studies Bundle Year 2 for Philosophy of Religion, Ethics, Religious Thought OCR Revision Guides – New Spec
- Religious Studies: Ethics OCR Revision Guide New Spec Year 1
- Religious Studies Bundle Philosophy of Religion, Ethics, Religious Thought OCR Revision Guides New Spec Year 1
- Poetry and Philosophy Meditations for Every Day
All published by Peped.
StartStart here - One Minute Guide to the Course (0:47)
Start2.1 Intro Introduction to Ethics (8:43)
Start2.1.1 Situation Ethics (21:17)
Start2.1.2 Utilitarianism - Bentham (5:46)
Preview2.1.3 Utilitarianism - Mill's Weak Rule Utilitarianism (12:12)
Start2.2.4 Natural Law (17:14)
Start2.2.5 Kantian Ethics (and Business) (11:58)
Start2.3.6 Euthanasia - Issues Surrounding (17:09)
Preview2.3.7 Business Ethics - Issues Surrounding (17:54)
Preview2.4.8 Meta-ethics (19:56)
Start2.5.9 Conscience (Aquinas and Freud) (26:06)
Start2.6.1O Sexual Ethics (15:12)
StartConclusion: Your Ethics Toolkit